Got a great idea to help your community fight inequality, boost education, tackle extreme poverty, and help change people's lives?
Beyond the Net Funding Programme focus on projects from the Chapter Community. It funds innovative, sustainable and replicable projects that use the Internet to make a positive difference in people’s lives!
Applications for Beyond the Net Medium and Large programmes are open thru Thursday, 23 March 2017.
Thank you for your participation!
The sessions provided information about funding availability, eligibility and guidelines. For these particular sessions, we have invited ISOC subject matter experts on grant writing and project planning.
Documents and recordings from session held on 7 February
“This has been the best PM presentation I have ever attended, clear, short and simple! Congratulations!!!” - comments from a participant.
- Programme Guidelines EN (PDF)
- Writing a Grant Proposal EN (PDF)
- Basic Project Management EN (PDF)
- Recording: How to Write an Grant Proposal (It may take sometime to download)
- Recording: Basic Project Management (It may take sometime to download)
Documents et enregistrements de la séance en français tenue le 21 février
- Conseils de bases pour la gestion de projet (PDF)
- Conseils pour la rédaction d’une demande de bourse (PDF)
- Enregistrement : Les bases de la gestion de projet (VIDEO)
Find out More about the Programme
Please contact Ilda Simao at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you online!