Where to Start
We would like all our Community Grant projects to succeed and the key for sucess is preparing. Please carefully read through the following:
- Take note of the Eligibility Requirements
- Read the Rules and Requirements
- Read the Programme Selection Criteria
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Watch The Video Tutorials
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via ZoomGrants. We will not accept proposals submitted beyond deadline or via email.
- You can access the online form by clicking on the “Apply via ZoomGrants button" (below). You will then be prompted to sign-in using your login details.
- If you are a first time applicant, select “New ZoomGrants Account” and follow the prompts.
The next round of applications: 1 - 30 September 2014
Completing the Application Form
Before completing your application, carefuly read through the online form questions and follow the indicated guidelines.
When responding to questions, be clear and concise. Identify the key elements of your grant request and align them with the Internet Society’s Strategic Objectives.
To help you preparing your project application, we have created a series of tools (below) that we hope will be helpful.
Download The Application Guide
Applicants Guide: provides information about the application process and some tips on how to write a proposal.
Video tutorial (below): shows you how to plan and enhance your project application.This tutorial is composed of 3 main parts.
- The Recorded Online Information session
- A PDF Tutorial on the ZoomGrants application we use for processing submissions
- A sample of a successful project application
- Frequently Asked Questions about Community Grants
We want the application process to be as simple as possible. Please, send us your feedback on how we can improve.
If You're Successful
If your application is successful - congratulations! You will now be responsible for not only changing the world, but reporting back on your progress, documenting how funds are used, and crediting the Internet Society. Learn more about the responsibilities of receiving a Community Grant.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org