The Internet Society is YOU. As a member, you’ll have a say on the future of the Internet and you’ll help us keep it open and collaborative. You’ll be part of an incredible group of people who believe that by working together, change is not only possible, but it can happen now.
If you want to help shape the future of the Internet, we want you to join us! Anyone can join the Internet Society, and it’s FREE. As a member, you’ll enjoy benefits including:
- Access to Connect, our community discussion forum
- Access to exclusive content and conferences
- A say on the critical policy debates that impact the future of the Internet
- Access to technical training and expertise
- The ability to apply for grants and fellowships to help you make your community, city or country a better place.
You’ll also be able to support or participate in projects and education programmes in emerging economies, and you’ll have access to the very latest information to help you protect your own online privacy and identity.
Joining the Internet Society as an individual
If you want to join the Internet Society as an individual, our Global Membership is completely free and gives you the opportunity to actively participate in Internet Society activities. Once you’ve signed up, you can find your nearest Chapter to start getting involved in Internet Society events and programmes.
How to join
It couldn’t be easier to become a member of the Internet Society and start making a difference to the future of the Internet. Simply fill out the membership form and then decide which Chapter or Special Interest Group you’d like to be part of.