Confused about where to start with IPv6, DNSSEC and our other topics (securing BGP, anti-spoofing, using TLS)? To help you out, we’ve created a series of pages pointing to specific resources and pages that are relevant to different audiences. Just click on one of these links:
- Is your organization a NETWORK OPERATOR such as an “Internet Service Provider (ISP)”?
- Are you responsible for an ENTERPRISE NETWORK within a company or other organization?
- Are you a DEVELOPER of applications or other online services?
- Are you a WEBSITE OWNER OR OTHER PROVIDER OF ONLINE CONTENT? Do you have a website? Do you operate an email server? Do you provide information to users on the Internet?
- Is your company a manufacturer of CONSUMER ELECTRONIC DEVICES such as home routers, TVs, appliances, gaming systems and more?
- Is your organization a DOMAIN NAME REGISTRAR?
- Does your organization operate an INTERNET EXCHANGE POINT (IXP)?
- Are you are a GOVERNMENT representative or a part of a government or telecommunication regulator?
Are you still unsure of where to begin? You may want to start with our page for website owners and other content providers and then perhaps visit the network operator page. Those two pages will give you a good introduction into what you need to focus on to get started with the technologies we cover here on Deploy360.
If you still find yourself wishing there was a page for another audience, please do let us know. We are always interested in feedback about how we can make the site more useful for visitors!