The following sites provide ongoing statistics about the adoption of DNSSEC:
- ICANN TLD DNSSEC Report
- US NIST IPv6 and DNSSEC Statistics- excellent set of charts and lists related to IPv6 and DNSSEC deployment within the US government as well as estimates for industry and universities.
Registry Statistics – gTLDs:
- .COM / .NET / .EDU – Verisign Labs Scoreboard - note the graphs of counts and percentages found on the page.
- .GOV – US Government DNSSEC Deployment Status
Registry Statistics – ccTLDs:
- .BR – Registro.br charts and numbers for DNSSEC-signed domains
- .CZ – CZ.NIC statistics page includes a chart of DNSSEC-related queries
- .NL – Unofficial .NL statistics from PowerDNS
- .SE – .SE domain statistics page includes DNSSEC-related charts. Additionally, in March 2012, a presentation was given with analysis of signed .SE domains
- SecSpider the DNSSEC Monitoring Project – note the long lists of DNSSEC-signed domains available through multiple lists on the page.
Additionally, on October 4, 2011, the United Kingdom’s OFCOM published a survey of UK DNSSEC usage that provided useful statistics not only for the UK but also for Europe.
Do you know of additional sites we should consider adding here? If so, please send them to us.