The Deploy360 Programme is a project of the Deployment & Operationalization (DO) team within the Internet Society. The team includes:
- Megan Kruse, Manager, Technology Outreach & Strategic Planning
- Kevin Meynell, Content & Resource Manager
- Dan York, Senior Content Strategist
- Jan Zorz, Operational Engagement Programme Manager
The team monitors email and social media channels and welcomes any communication about the programme.
On September 30, 2013, the DO Team was all present at ION Krakow and took this team photo:
Left-to-right: Chris Grundemann (former Director), Dan York, Megan Kruse, Jan Zorz
Occasionally we welcome interns to our team to help in developing our content and expanding the work we do. Some of our interns include:
- Andrew McConachie, Summer 2014
If you are interested in being considered for an internship position, please contact us.