The Deploy360 Programme is supported by the Deployment & Operationalization (DO) team within the Internet Society. The team includes:
- Megan Kruse, Manager, Technology Outreach & Strategic Planning
- Kevin Meynell, Content & Resource Manager
- Jan Žorž, Operational Engagement Programme Manager
- Dan York, Senior Content Strategist also works with the DO Team
The team monitors email and social media channels and welcomes any communication about the programme.
On 15 March 2016 the DO Team was together in Oxford, UK and took this team photo:
Left-to-right: Kevin Meynell, Megan Kruse, Jan Žorž (missing Dan York)
Occasionally we welcome interns to our team to help in developing our content and expanding the work we do. Some of our interns include:
- Andrew McConachie, Summer 2014
If you are interested in being considered for an internship position, please contact us.