Next ION Conference
Want to Host an ION?
Watch the Deploy360 Blog or this page for announcements about future events!
Recent ION Conferences
- ION Bangladesh, 11 April 2016
- ION Cape Town, 8 September 2015
- ION Trinidad and Tobago, 5 February 2015
- ION Sri Lanka, 18 January 2015
- ION Tokyo, 17 November 2014
- More …
What is an ION Conference?
ION Conferences bring network engineers and leading industry experts together to discuss emerging technologies including IPv6 and DNSSEC. Early adopters provide valuable insight into their own deployment experiences and bring participants up to speed on new standards emerging from the IETF.
ION lets network operators stay ahead of the curve to understand and deploy emerging Internet technologies, and presents a unique opportunity to discuss the future of the Internet with the people who help craft it. More than a simple lecture series, ION events provide hands-on interaction with our speakers so you walk away with the answers you need to deploy new standards and technologies on your own networks.
Events bring together the best and brightest from the Internet industry to learn about the latest news, ideas, and technologies in a relaxed and educational atmosphere.
On Twitter? Follow @Deploy360 and use hashtag #IONConf for all things ION!
Regular ION Conference Topics:
- The Business Case for IPv6
- IPv4 depletion and the need for IPv6
- Potential costs of not preparing for the future
- Planning your IPv6 Deployment
- Identifying your best path forward to IPv6
- TCO: Understanding the requirements and possible costs
- IPv6: Ready for Production
- Case studies and best practices
- Preparing staff and customers
- DNSSEC 101
- Why DNSSEC matters to your business
- How do you implement it?
- The business case: protecting your customers
- Advancing DNSSEC
- Best practices for hosting providers
- Delivering DNSSEC to your customers
Who should attend ION Conferences?
- Network / IT engineers
- Systems administrators
- Chief technology officers (CTO)
- Chief information officers (CIO)
- Technology managers & executives
- Implementation partners
- Training managers
- Program Managers / Project Leads
- Systems Engineers / Developers
- Software Engineers
- Government Technology representatives
- IT Regulators and Policy Makers
- Engineering Directors
- Network Operators
- Solutions/IT Architects
- IT Consultants
Top Three Attendee Take-aways:
- How to get started on your path to deploying IPv6 and DNSSEC
- Building the business case for IPv6 and DNSSEC
- Best practices and lessons learned