The Network and Distributed System Security Symposium 2016 was held 21-24 February 2016 at Catamaran Resort Hotel & Spa in San Diego, California.
Leaders in CyberSecurity
The Network and Distributed System Security Symposium fosters information exchange among researchers and practitioners of network and distributed system security. The target audience includes those interested in practical aspects of network and distributed system security, with a focus on actual system design and im
plementation. A major goal is to encourage and enable the Internet community to apply, deploy, and advance the state of available network and distributed systems security technology.
- University Researchers and Educators
- Chief Technology and Privacy Officers
- Security Analysts and System Administrators
- Operations and Security Managers
Attendance is limited to foster maximum exchange of information and ideas.
The NDSS Difference
At NDSS you will have the opportunity to benefit from:
- Presentations of solution-oriented scientific and technical papers presented by leaders in the field
- Experts debating new and practical approaches to security problems
- Extended question and answer sessions following all presentations
- Informal discussions with colleagues over the three-day period
CISSP Credits Available
The Internet Society is now an official CPE Submitter of the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, Inc. (ISC)®. Security professionals holding the CISSP credential will be eligible for up to 24 continuing professional education credits. An additional 8 credits will be available to those attending either of the optional Sunday workshops.