The African Peering and Interconnection Forum addresses the key interconnection, peering, and traffic exchange opportunities and challenges on the continent and provides participants with global and regional insights for maximising opportunities that will help grow Internet infrastructure and services in Africa.
As a multi-stakeholder forum, AfPIF events inspire robust discussions and ideas on how to implement a more efficient and cost effective local, regional, and international interconnection and peering strategies.
African regulatory and policy issues
They also drive ideas about African regulatory and policy issues, by encouraging participation by a range key people such as:
- Internet Service Providers
- Internet Exchange Point (IXP) operators and participants
- Policymakers and Regulators
- African and International Content Providers
- University and Government Internet Infrastructure Managers
- . . . and more!