Online privacy and identity Protecting your privacy
- How often do you read the privacy policies of websites or services that you share personal information with?
- How well do you understand most privacy terms and conditions?
- When you are logged in to a service or application do you use privacy protections?
- What were the consequences of the unexpected use of personal information disclosed online?
- What are the main reasons you accept the terms and conditions as offered, without reading them?
- Have you ever disclosed personal information online that was later used in a way you didn’t expect?
- Up to how much more would you be willing to pay per month to be certain that you were using the Internet anonymously and/or your privacy online would not be compromised?