What is Interchallenge?
A community project based on Internet and information technology co-organized by Internet Society Hong Kong and AIESEC.
This year, Interchallenge is in the form of case competition to acquire insights from talents around the world to solve the problem of fund shortage on manufacturing of XO laptops in OLPC.
Theme of 2009: Enabling Access
Interchallenge acquired insights from young talents around the world to solve the problem of fund shortage on manufacturing of XO laptops in OLPC.
Achievement by Interchallenge 2009
- The winning team proposal is successful implemented by OLPC Asia
- 2 of the participants from the winning team and 1st runner up team were given the opportunity to attend an international conference (APNG 13th CAMP) in Hiroshima, Japan.
- The 1st ever APNG Hong Kong Local Camp was being organized in conjunction with Interchallenge IT training section to participants with over 100 participants
- Over 60 proposals had been received on the topic
- Over 10 supporting organizations from different sectors
Posted: 15 September 2010 by firstname.lastname@example.org