Level of Support
Benefits for our Professional Members
- Two representatives on the Internet Society's Advisory Council.
- A listing in ISOC's online directory of Organization Members, with a link to your Organization's home page.
- The right to participate in the nomination of four (4) representatives of the organization members to the ISOC Board of Trustees.
- The right to vote for trustees. The vote of each organization is weighted according to membership level.
- Provision of major financial and organization support for the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
- Participation in and support for ISOC's world-wide Education programs.
- Participation in development of ISOC's global Public Policy positions.
- Publishing "Briefings" to educate the public and media on basic issues of the Internet Industry.