At the Internet Society, we believe the Internet can help improve the quality of your life and the lives of people everywhere. Too ambitious? We think it’s possible – but only with the help of our partners, Chapters, and individual members.
Level of Support
Unique benefits for our Platinum Contributors
- The opportunity to designate funds for sponsorship of specific Internet activities and projects.
- Special recognition and acknowledgment on the Internet Society's web site and all publications.
- The right to use the Internet Society logo and a statement of Platinum sponsorship status in your Organization's marketing and promotional materials.
- The opportunity to display your company/Organization logo prominently on the Internet Society's web site, in multiple locations.
- Two representatives on the Internet Society's Advisory Council.
- A listing in Internet Society's online directory of Organization Members and Sponsors, with a link to your Organization's home page
- The right to participate in the nomination of four (4) representatives of the organization members to the ISOC Board of Trustees.
- The right to vote for trustees. The vote of each organization is weighted according to membership level.
- Provision of major financial and organization support for the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
- Participation in and support for Internet Society's worldwide Education programs.
- Participation in development of the Internet Society's global Public Policy positions.
- Joint press release announcing new membership
- Publishing "Briefings" to educate the public and media on basic issues of the Internet Industry.
- Support for publishing "The IETF Journal" - an overview of what's happening in the world of Internet standards; published 3 times per year.