At the Internet Society, we believe the Internet can help improve the quality of your life and the lives of people everywhere. Too ambitious? We think it’s possible – but only with the help of our partners, Chapters, and individual members.
Levels of Support
- Nonprofit Organisation: $50,000 Annually
- For-Profit Organisation: $100,000 Annually
Unqiue benefits for our Platinum Contributors
- The opportunity to designate funds for sponsorship of specific Internet activities and projects.
- Special recognition and acknowledgment on the Internet Society's web site and all publications.
- The right to use the Internet Society logo and a statement of Platinum sponsorship status in your Organisation's marketing and promotional materials.
- The opportunity to display your company/Organisation logo prominently on the Internet Society's web site, in multiple locations.
- Two representatives on the Internet Society's Advisory Council.
- A listing in Internet Society's online directory of Organisational Members and Sponsors, with a link to your Organisation's home page
- Participation in Governance of Internet Society via selection of up to 6 Board of Trustees members with voting weighed by membership level.
- Provision of major financial and Organisational support for the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
- Participation in and support for Internet Society's worldwide Education programs.
- Participation in development of the Internet Society's global Public Policy positions.
- Joint press release announcing new membership
- Publishing "Briefings" to educate the public and media on basic issues of the Internet Industry.
- Support for publishing "The IETF Journal" - an overview of what's happening in the world of Internet standards; published 3 times per year.
Platinum contributors make donations of US$100,000, discounted 50% for non profit Organisations.
Donations will be paid annually on a specified anniversary date, made payable directly to the Internet Society at the address below, or to its bank via wire transfer.
Options for Designation for Use of Funds
At the option of the Platinum contributor, funds will be used for the purposes so designated. Undesignated funds will be used for the general programmes of the Internet Society.