NDSS Symposium 2016
The 2016 Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS) will be hosted 21-24 February 2016 in San Diego, California.
- 14 August 2015, 06:00 am CET (UTC+1:00) Paper titles and abstracts due
- 18 August 2015, 06:00 am CET (UTC+1:00) Full submissions for technical papers and panels due
- Each submission will be acknowledged by email; if acknowledgement is not received within 24 hours, contact the Program Committee chair.
- 18 September 2015 (tentative) Early notification for submissions rejected in the first round
- 22 October 2015 (tentative) Final notification of acceptance
ISOC NDSS fosters information exchange among researchers and practitioners of network and distributed system security. The target audience includes those interested in practical aspects of network and distributed system security, with a focus on actual system design and implementation. A major goal is to encourage and enable the Internet community to apply, deploy, and advance the state of available security technologies.
Technical papers and panel proposals are solicited. All submissions will be reviewed by the Program Committee and accepted submissions will be published by the Internet Society in the Proceedings of NDSS 2016. The Proceedings will be made freely accessible from the Internet Society webpages. Furthermore, permission to freely reproduce all or parts of papers for noncommercial purposes is granted provided that copies bear the Internet Society notice included in the first page of the paper. The authors are therefore free to post the camera-ready versions of their papers on their personal pages and within their institutional repositories. Reproduction for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and requires prior consent.
Read more on the 2015 Network and Distributed System Security (NDSS) Symposium.
See our previous conferences section for presentations and relevant information.