Jan-Piet Mens has created an excellent DNSSEC reference card that is freely available for download and/or printing:
The document currently contains:
- Information on signing and serving zones authoritatively
- DNSSEC configuration information for the BIND, NSD, Unbound, and PowerDNS name servers
- Tips for using DNSSEC with common tools such as “dig” and “drill”
- Information about configuring and using TSIG signatures
- Tables with values for algorithm numbers, digest types and more
It is a very useful quick reference document that Jan-Piet Mens has updated a couple of times since its initial publication and has stated that he is open to updating further based on feedback from others.