Here at the Deploy360 Programme one of our main goals is to encourage an open and transparent exchange of information and we encourage comments on our posts and articles. While we do run blog comment spam filters and do manually moderate comments left by first-time commenters, our intent is to publish any and all comments, both positive and negative, as rapidly as possible. Our social media sites are governed by the general rules of respectful civil discourse. You are fully responsible for everything that you post.
The Internet Society does not discriminate against any views. Nevertheless, we do want to encourage civil discussion and may monitor any user-generated content as we choose and reserve the right to remove content for any reason whatever, without consent. Here are some of the rules we follow:
- We will remove comments that contain abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
- We may remove comments that contain personal information (whether your own or someone else’s), including home address, home or cell phone number, or personal e-mail address, in order to protect privacy.
- We will remove spam, comments that are clearly off-topic, that promote services or products, or that involve any form of campaigning or lobbying.
- Gratuitous links to sites are viewed as spam and may result in the comment being removed.
- Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. We will follow the standard provisions of Copyright Law to determine whether content you upload is legal or not.
- Communications made through social media posts, e-mail, and messaging systems will in no way constitute a legal or official notice or comment to the Internet Society or any official or employee of the Internet Society for any purpose.
- The contents of all comments are released into the public domain unless the commenter clearly states otherwise, so do not submit anything you do not wish to broadcast to the general public.
We hope that we never have to remove any comments and we look forward to engaging in conversations with you.