AfPIF 2014 - The Future of Peering
Location: Pullman Dakar Teranga Hotel, Dakar, Senegal
Date: 26-28 August, 2014
The 5th African Peering and Interconnection Forum (AFPIF) will be held over a 3-day period in August in Dakar, Senegal to discuss the future of peering in an era where the cost of transit is declining.
The event will also seek to discuss regional interconnection dynamics and content issues that are critical components of transit deficits.
As a multi-stakeholder forum, AfPIF will seek to foster cross-border interconnection opportunities by ensuring that key players -- infrastructure providers, Internet service providers (ISPs), Internet Exchange Points (IXPs), international financial institutions, and policy-makers and regulators are present at the event.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Technology Officers
- peering coordinators and business development managers from the African region
- Internet service providers and operators
- Telecommunications policy-makers and regulators
- Content providers
- Internet exchange point (IXP) operators
- infrastructure providers
- Data center managers
- National Research and Education Networks (NRENs)
- carriers and transit providers
Places are limited, register today and join us for AfPIF.